The People’s Charter Foundation is run by diverse group of passionate Tory, UKIP, Labour, and other “full Brexit” activists, who passionately believe in democracy, freedom for all, and are proud of Britain. We work closely with the Bruges Group, the Campaign for Independent Britain, the Bow Group, and Better Off Out.
Director: Luke Nash-Jones
Secretary: Natoya Raymond
Treasurer: Dr. Gintas Vilkelis
Press Relations & Strategy: Nick Hurley
Webmaster / Blog Editor: Victoria Holland
Victoria supports some technical aspects of our website and manages our blog.
Web Content Editor: Billy Scott
Billy researches, writes and checks the text, images and other media published online.
Newsletter Editor: Corey Smith
Corey prepares our weekly newsletter.
Blog Contributors: Luke Nash-Jones, Natoya Raymond, Victoria Holland, Elizabeth Jones, Nick Hurley, Sean Gabb, Gintas Vilkelis, Rik Storey, Andreas Kohl, Joshua Heckathorn
Grassroots Activism Team: Elizabeth Jones, Darren Lee, David Baker, Travis Ingram, Mark Ellul, Natoya Raymond
Chair of Young Chartists Committee: Charlie Sammonds
Young Chartists Committee: Charlie Sammonds, Joshua Thomas, Billy Scott, Christopher McGill, Stuart McLuckie, Jilesh Kacha, Charlotte Whitmore
The following are regional chapters of supporters of the People’s Charter Foundation.
Chair of the Greater London Chartists: Luke Nash-Jones (the Greater London chapter is run by the People’s Charter Foundation itself.)
Chair of East Anglian Chartists: Victoria Holland
Chair of Northern English Chartists: Thomas Dunne
Chair of Midlands Chartists: Lewis Kaasikmae
Chair of Southern English Chartists: Jason Shopland
Chair of Northern Ireland Chartists: Billy Scott
Chair of Scottish Chartists: Stuart McCluckie
Welsh Chartists / Siartiaeth Cymru
Chair of Surrey Chartists: David Baker
Patrons of the People’s Charter Foundation
- Robert Oulds, Chair of The Bruges Group
- Sean Gabb, Director of the Libertarian Alliance and Mises UK
- Andreas Kohl, Board Member of the Foundation for the Advancement of Liberty
- Gintas Vilkelis, Director of Localism 2.0
- Elizabeth Jones, UKIP NEC
Patrons of Young Chartists
(Formerly known as Young Britons for Liberty)
- Donal Blaney, Chief Executive of Margaret Thatcher Centre
- Anthony Vander Elst, Founder of the Selsdon Group
- Vít Jedlička, President of Liberland
- Ian Geldard, Former Researcher for Institute for the Study of Terrorism
- Peter Whittle AM, Founder of the New Culture Future, UKIP Deputy Leader