About the author: Luke Nash-Jones
Luke Nash-Jones is the Director of The People's Charter Foundation. He is a passionate campaigner for "proper Brexit", who opposes open borders and Sharia law.
- Newcastle march with Veterans Against TerrorismBy Luke Nash-JonesJoin us on the 17th Feb 2018 to march in Newcastle with Veterans Against Terrorism. Event details can be found on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/137819266885548/ Speakers: – RB […]
- Across Britain, Brexiteers March Against Theresa May’s Affront to DemocracyBy Luke Nash-JonesThe British people are without question some of the most polite, well-mannered, and cultured in the history of mankind. However, if we are pushed too far, our blood can boil, as discovered the […]
- Swindon Advertiser planning hit-job on Deputy Chairman of the People’s Charter FoundationBy Martin CostelloI’m very disappointed but sadly not surprised that Advertiser reporter Tom Haworth who is chummy with Jim Robbins (who trolls me on Twitter) and the other Labour rabble who were striking […]
- Be On Guard: “Open Borders” Neo-Liberals are Stopping a True BrexitBy Luke Nash-JonesPublished on UKIP Daily At the moment, we need to unite Brexiteers to put pressure on Theresa May. But we are concerned about the creeping influence of hyper-individualistic Tufton Swamp “think […]
- Non-Partisan Pro-Brexit Rally (London)By Victoria Holland14 January at 15:00 Downing Street, London Speakers: Cliff Dixon Luke Nash-Jones, Director, People’s Charter Martin Costello, UKIP Swindon Winston McKenzie Janice Atkinson MEP Steven Woolfe […]