Our purpose is to oppose the collapse of the British culture and nation, particularly to resist:
- the cultural terrorism of postmodernism, which is colloquially referred to as “political correctness”, and was envisioned by Gramsci, Lukacs, and Marcuse, and gained momentum during the “hippy” craze of the Seventies;
- globalist/hyper-individualist/corporatist trade policies;
- neoliberal foreign intervention;
Thus, PCF stands unashamedly for and actively promotes the objects and values of traditional, high, even Burkean, conservatism, particularly:
- fervent national pride, as opposed to the desire of Kalergi and Engels for abolition of the nation-state;
- very low migration, limited only to major investors or those with skills in demand, with absolute requirement to know the English language before settling in these Isles, to respect the law, and for cultural integration by second generation – in contrast to Gramsci, PCF support ‘cultural hegemony’;
- strong national defences and border enforcement – immediate deportation of all illegal immigrants, fake refugees, and where they are in breach of the law, any visa holders or dual citizens;
- strong defence of traditional Christian family values, be that Christianity in either a ‘cultural’ or literal sense – in direct opposition to the hedonistic Frankfurt School agenda, such as Lukacs’ call for sexualisation of children, that is now occurring through mainstream media;
- the rule of law, and democracy, including reformation of the House of Lords;
- limited government, and thus a demand for private ownership of industry, except where a natural monopoly exists, as well as, without prejudice to the National Health Service, or basic emergency provisions, opposition to a large welfare state and associated lack of responsibility to the community;
- economic nationalism: in the spirit of Burke and Disraeli, free market capitalism must be subject to caveats of morality, responsibility, and loyalty to nation, local community, and family, for example, raise tariffs on the imported produce of Chinese slavery, protecting local British workers’ jobs;
Which political party do you support?
We are not affiliated to any political party. We are a traditionalist pressure group, which seeks to encourage the government and political parties to adopt patriotic policies and positions that protect British values. We are part think-tank, writing research; part campaign group, engaging in activism. We find repugnant the LibDems’ rejection of the people’s call for Brexit, and we are disgusted by Corbyn’s terrorist sympathising.
Do you support Brexit?
We demand for Britain to be truly independent from the EU, that being to leave the Single Market, and to establish an Australian-style immigration system. We also want the ECHR replaced by a British Bill of Rights that allows for all Islamism sympathisers to be interned or deported.
What is your position on CANZUK?
We would support greater integration of the Anglosphere, especially that which is subject to our monarch.
What is your position on Northern Ireland, Gibraltar, and the Falklands?
They are British, and that they shall remain. Spain and Argentina show no respect for democracy, by ignoring that both the people of Gibraltar and the Falklands voted to remain British territories. In fact, Spain won’t even let the Catalonian people have a referendum on whether they want to be Spanish. Further, if Argentina wants some change in territorial sovereignty, it can give control of Welsh-speaking Patagonia to the Welsh Assembly in Cardiff.
Do you hate immigrants?
We have never called for end to immigration, but rather for lower levels, so that there may be a successful assimilation of newcomers into our British culture. Currently three-quarters of new jobs go to migrants, which means British people are unemployed. We demand for an Australian-style system where immigration is limited to people with skills in demand. We have never promoted violence. We do expect everyone who moves to Britain to learn English, respect our laws, and show an active interest in our cultural identity and values.
Do you believe in multiculturalism?
No, as traditionalists, inspired by Burke, we absolutely reject the absurd notion of “multiculturalism” that is pushed by cultural Marxist university professors who wish to destroy British institutions so that they can build their communist dream. People who live in Britain should embrace the culture of whichever of the four constituent nations they live among. We reject the “magic dirt theory”. The British are an Anglo-Celtic tribe and whomever wishes to live amongst us, to be adopted into the family, must adopt our language, laws, and heritage.
Do you support gay rights?
Britain has a strong tradition of liberty, and hence, unlike fake activists for gay rights such as Owen Jones and Peter Tatchell, we are very strongly opposed to the calls by Islamists to murder gays. We work with groups such as Gays Against Sharia to oppose the greatest threat to homosexuals and lesbians.
What is your position on fox-hunting, gay marriage, climate change, capital punishment, circumcision, or abortion?
The People’s Charter Foundation was formed as an traditionalist campaign group to defend British culture and values. We are not a political party, so we do not produce a manifesto covering every possible political debate, but we are focussed primarily on the threats of the EU, Islamism, and cultural Marxism. There are many issues that patriots may feel passionately about, even disagree on, even amongst our team, but it would be beyond our traditionalist remit to, as an organisation, get into such debates.
What do you think of Nazism?
We are capitalists, so we oppose all forms of socialism, including Nazism. We believe in a cultural form of nationalism, and thus we oppose Hitler’s racial nationalism. We respect the right for Israel to exist.
Do you like Donald Trump?
We absolutely adore him. We particularly like the political positions promoted by the White House Chief Strategist in the Trump administration, Steve Bannon, who is both a social conservative and an economic patriot.
What is your position on free trade?
We welcome trade with the world, subject to the caveat of morality, and also loyalty to the nation; we are economically patriotic. As government granted to the British workers a fair wage and safe workplace, self-interested businessmen side-stepped such legislation by opting for cheap imports from China and India, resulting in mass unemployment in the Welsh Valleys and the Midlands.
Do you believe in freedom of religion?
We tolerate any religion on these isles, if it is practised peacefully and with respect of our laws. The EU deemed Sharia law is not compatible with European values; British law must reign supreme.
Do you support women’s rights?
We support human rights for all, including women. As an organisation opposed to cultural Marxists, we do not support feminists who push concepts such as “patriarchy theory”, because all they want is destruction of the family unit.
What do you think of white privilege?
It’s a myth.
What is your view of men’s rights?
We demand that men have better rights to see their kids, something that has been eroded by the pressure of cultural Marxists, including feminists, who want to destroy the traditional family institution.
Do you support gun ownership?
Unlike in the USA, British patriots are divided on the matter of gun ownership, and hence so as not to divide the traditionalist movement, with our focus on Brexit and a ban on Sharia law, we have not adopted a position on this, but we do passionately support the work of legal rifle clubs and organisations such as BASC.